Supporting business and community leaders
With over 5,000 graduates, it is Central Florida’s only community leadership program that spans our entire seven-county region and is the largest program in America, offering multiple classes each year.
Enrich our Family of Communities
Expand Personal and Professional Networks
Enhance Your Knowledge of Central Florida
Explore Regional Issues and Assets
Engage with Established and Emerging Leaders
For over 40 years, Leadership Orlando has provided business and community leaders with the opportunity to explore the Central Florida Region while building lasting relationships with professional peers.View Leadership Orlando Alumni
About the Program
Leadership Orlando counts many of today’s leaders including elected officials, law enforcement officials, classroom teachers, and many influential CEOs among its ranks, reaching across and beyond the seven-county Central Florida Region.
- Nine full-day sessions over eight months
- Participants include a cross-section of business and community leaders representing the seven-county region
- Cutting-edge, research-based curriculum on the most current regional topics
- “Access” to experiential learning only available to Leadership Orlando Participants
- $3,500 tuition for Orlando Regional Chamber members and/or the Orlando Economic Partnership investors, or $4,500 for non-members. This includes all program costs, meals, receptions and graduation.
- No application, just a short enrollment form
“The beauty of the Leadership Orlando experience is that it helps you to see the big picture so clearly…”
– Michael Armbruster, Ed.D.
Associate Superintendent, Career and Technical Education at Orange County Public Schools
What’s In It For Me?
Everything… as long as making yourself more valuable to your company and to your community is important to you.
Leadership Orlando provides more than an education, it helps cultivate your relationships and prepare our region for the future.
Developing Strategic Foresight Skills
Expanding Your Network and Building Long-Lasting Connections
High-Energy Learning Through Hands-On Experience
What’s In It For My Company?
Your company will benefit from a proven development program that helps expand your scope and reach.
Increases Community Exposure and Awareness
Creates Opportunities to Market Your Company
Develops Employees and Improves Retention