Orlando Regional Chamber Member News Submission
The Member News section, featured each week in the Chamber’s Business Insider newsletter, is an opportunity for members to share announcements, promote upcoming events, celebrate company accolades, announce new hires or promote discounts and special offerings.
Using the submission form, your news will be shared in one of three categories: news, event or promo.
Examples and formatting:
Company Name: News
ABC Company is proud to announce three new hires to the Sales and Marketing department. Marketing Directors John Doe, Jane Doe and Joe Doe joined the team on August 1. | Link to press release if applicable.
Company Name: Event
20th Annual Awards Gala, November 15 | Enjoy cocktails and dinner while celebrating this year’s award winners. Tickets are $100 per person. | Register (link to registration)
Company Name: Promo
Two-for-One specials, Saturday, June 2 from noon until closing at downtown location. | Link to flyer if applicable.
- 1) Company must be a member in good standing of the Chamber.
- 2) Submissions are limited to 1 per week, per member and must be about the active member.
- 3) Deadline to submit is 12:00 p.m. the Wednesday before inclusion in Business Insider. Submissions received after the deadline will be considered for the following week providing the content is still relevant.
- 4) Submissions are to be written in third person – avoid “I”, “we”, “us” and refrain from using CAPS.
- 5) Submissions for discounts or special offers must be open to the general public as Business Insider is distributed to both members and non-members.
- 6) The Orlando Regional Chamber reserves the right to edit or omit content.
Questions? Contact Allana.Katz@orlando.org