Living a Life of Meaning and Impact
Founder and Director
Join us as we hear Orlando, Inc., Board Member Ben Hoyer, the founder and director of Downtown CREDO, a social-enterprise focused on improving quality of lives by cultivating networks of meaning, impact and community. Ben will speak to our members about how social enterprise, leveraged strategic partnerships and valuable grassroots organizations can cultivate civic engagement in Central Florida.
More About MemberLink
Are you the kind of person that enjoys building productive and lasting relationships? So do the participants of this highly visible, prestigious and committed group of active members of Orlando, Inc. – representing all business sectors, membership levels and stages of the business life cycle. The primary purpose of these monthly breakfast meetings is to Link Members to Success while focusing on the work of Orlando, Inc., and the other lines of business of the Central Florida Partnership. Each month, a guest speaker provides timely insight into local and regional business topics. After the presentation, an interactive exercise allows members to create and foster connections with other participants.
Requirements for participation include:
- Must be a member in good standing of Orlando, Inc.
- Attend a minimum of eight meetings per year.
- Only one representative per company is allowed to be a member of MemberLink.
- Serve for a total of two years; allowing membership opportunities for others.
- Members will familiarize themselves with the events, programs and initiatives of Orlando, Inc.
- Provide valuable feedback to the chair of MemberLink and to the staff of Orlando, Inc.
No fee to attend –
Seating is limited so register by clicking the RSVP link above!
Be sure to register so we have a name badge and warm greeting waiting for all who attend.
Please contact Jim Thomas, Executive Director, at Jim.Thomas@Orlando.org or 407.563.9969.
Sponsorships are available!
Contact Jill Swidler, Director of Membership Development & Activation at 407.835.2490 or Jill.Swidler@Orlando.org.